The applications for District Grants will be reviewed by the District Grant Committee. Upon successful review, the District Grants Committee will submit recommendations for approval to the program year District Governor (DG) and District Rotary Foundation Chair (DRFC) for final submission to TRF.
Successful applicants will be notified in June if their grant(s) were included in District Block Grant request. Subject to Rotary Foundation approval of the District Block Grant requested, district grant funds will be sent to sponsoring club AFTER the project has been completed and the Final Report is submitted.
- You can use district grants to fund a variety of district and club projects and activities, including:
- Humanitarian projects, including service travel and disaster recovery efforts
- Scholarships for any level, length of time, location, or area of study
- Youth programs, including Rotary Youth Exchange, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA), Rotaract, and Interact
- Vocational training teams, which are groups of professionals who travel abroad either to teach local professionals about their field or to learn more about it themselves.
Grant Application & Required Reports
District Grant Requirements/Process
- Clubs must be qualified. What are the qualifications?
- District 5230 Addendum to Club Memorandum of Understanding that must be signed by the club’s president.
- Projects must adhere to the eligibility requirements as described in the Terms and Conditions for Rotary Foundation District Grants and Global Grants.
- Activities are not required (but encouraged) to support the seven areas of focus
District Grant Application
The District Grant Application is only open to clubs in Rotary District 5230
Please submit your district grant application starting May 1, 2021. Deadline for completion is June 1, 2022
Progress & Final Reports
Final Grant report due May 1, 2022
Verify total income and complete all project disbursements with copies of receipts, cc statements and other financial information.
Clubs must submit a final report to the District upon expenditure of the grant funds. Receipts for expenditures must be included with the report. Receipts should be scanned and submitted electronically to the Chair of District Grants Committee.