“Rotary Fellowships are groups of Rotarians, Rotary spouses, and Rotaractors who join together to:
- Share a common interest in worthwhile recreational activities
- Further their vocational development through acquaintance with others in the same profession
- Make new friends around the world
- Explore new opportunities for service
- Have fun and enhance their experience in Rotary
How Rotary Fellowships Operate
- Each fellowship is operated independently of Rotary International, with its own rules, due requirements, and administrative structure.
- Membership in fellowships is open to Rotarians, spouses of Rotarians, and Rotaractors.
- Fellowship must be international in nature with active members in at least three countries.
- Each fellowship elects at least three officers to oversee the group’s administration.
- Fellowships are expected to facilitate communication among their members and maintain regular communication with RI.
Benefits of Rotary Fellowships:
- Fellowships provide opportunities for Rotarians to make lasting friendships outside their own club, district, or country.
- Fellowships contribute to the advancement of world understanding and peace.
- Fellowships serve as an incentive for attracting new members to Rotary and retaining existing ones.