Public relations efforts are vital to Rotary’s continued growth and service. Creating a positive image for Rotary is the responsibility of every Rotarian, both locally and globally. Rotary founder Paul Harris said it himself: “In the promotion of understanding, it is important to reach large numbers, non-Rotarians as well as Rotarians, and you cannot reach large numbers privately.” The Public Relations team continues to improve our efforts and outreach to ensure that you get the resources you need in a format easy to understand.
CREATE A WINNING NEWSLETTER AND WEBSITE!
Want an inside track to an award winning newsletter and website? Give your Club newsletter and website an extreme makeover following these simple guidelines and YOU could be bringing home an award at the District Conference next year.
RESOURCES FROM ROTARY INTERNATIONAL
- Public Relations Overview (Don’t miss the helpful links on the left-side tab)
- Download Resources (one of those helpful links, with press release templates, etc)
- Logos and Emblems (Wheel, annual themes, Polio and other special programs)
- Sign up for the bi-weekly PR Tips e-newsletter
- RI Public Image Group annual summary (Really creative ideas!)
RESOURCES FOR YOUR CLUB WEBSITE OR POTENTIAL MEMBERS