Rotary 5230 Instagram
Rotary 5230 is on Instagram at @rotary.district.5230
How do I use hashtags on Instagram?
You can add hashtags in the caption or comments of your post. If you have a public account and add hashtags to a post, the post will be visible on the corresponding hashtag page.
To tag a photo or video with a hashtag:
- Take or upload a photo or video.
- Choose to add a filter, then tap Next.
- Tap Write a caption… and type # followed by text or emoji (example: #flower).
- Tap Share.
If you want to add a hashtag to a post you’ve already uploaded, edit the caption or include your hashtag in a comment on your photo.
After you tag your post with a hashtag, you’ll be able to tap the hashtag to see a page that shows all photos and videos people have uploaded with that hashtag.
Things to keep in mind:
- When people with private profiles tag posts, they won’t appear publicly on hashtag pages.
- Numbers are allowed in hashtags. However, spaces and special characters, like $ or %, won’t work.
- You can only tag your own posts. You can’t tag other people’s photos/videos.
- You can use up to 30 tags on a post. If you include more than 30 tags on a single photo/video, your comment won’t post.
Originally Posted: https://help.instagram.com/351460621611097