Rotary District 5230 Foundation
2019-20 Grant Applications
- Applications should be for youth service within District 5230 and should submitted on the one-page Grant Application Form
- Our District Foundation will match the sponsoring club’s contribution one to one up to $1,000 maximum per club and/or project. Attach your project budget showing proposed income and expenses.
- List the name, address, telephone, fax and email of the sponsoring club’s primary contact person.
- Have the club’s president affirm that the club or its Board of Directors has voted to undertake this project and agrees to provide our District 5230 Foundation a Final Report accounting regarding how the money was spent, the results achieved, and number of youth benefited.
- The deadline for submission is October 31, 2019 at which time the Board of Directors of the Foundation will select the best applications for approval up to a total of $6,000.
- Your applications may be on the form provided below or in letter form covering points 1 – 4 above.
- A final project report on the form below is due by June 30 of the Rotary Year the grant was approved.